Owner and Data Controller
Keith Dean Hypnotherapy
Huntly Business Centre
82 Gordon Street
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keith Dean Hypnotherapy (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the keithdeanhypnotherapy.com website (the “Service”).
Types of Data collected
Personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Name, Age and date of birth
- Demographic data
- Health and other Sensitive Personal Data
- Data collected from Cookies
- Data collected from website/mobile device usage and analytics
- Personal contact information (address, telephone, email address)
- Opinions about us or our product and services
- Communication and other personal preferences
- Payment related information
How will we use your Personal Data?
Processing of your Personal Data includes where we may record, organize, store, adapt or alter, retrieve, consult, use, disclose by transmission, dissemination, or otherwise make available, erase, or destroy your Personal Data.
We may process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer support;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- To monitor the usage of our Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer when you have opted to receive such information.
For any additional purposes where we are required to notify you and get your consent, including those purposes required by local law, we will obtain your consent before we process your Personal Data for those purposes.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to know what information we hold and you want to view, amend or delete that information:-
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (such as Google Analytics, Facebook and Vistaprint who host this website) to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
This policy is reviewed to keep it up to date. The last review was 15th July 2020.